Wire EDM parts wire cutting gear
JingXin prototypes provides professional CNC Milling, Precision Engineering, Gear Machining, SLA & SLS (3D Printing), Vacuum Casting, Sheet Metal Forming, Machined Extrusion Parts, Silicone Rubber Keypads, Investment Casting, Rapid Injection Moulding and Die Casting services.. She uses many different rapid prototyping processes, each with specific materials and techniques to achieve a desired result. They will guide you through the best prototyping options to suit your project, end use and budget.
Important notice: we can accept small order !!!
Due to the high hardness of the hard alloy and the large thickness of the cut, the machining speed is slow and the torsional deformation is severe. Most of the machining of the profile and the preparation of the connection part (pause point) are performed by four cutting methods and the cutting parameters and offsets of the two parts are The same amount of Offset. The offset of the first cutting wire is increased to 0.5-0.8mm so that the workpiece can fully release the internal stress and complete torsional deformation. In the next three times, there can be enough margin for the fine cutting process, so that the final size of the workpiece can be obtained. Guarantee.
The specific process analysis is as follows:
(1) Pre-punched in the appropriate position of the blank by using a piercing machine or an EDM machine to make a Φ1.0-Φ1.5mm threading hole. The length of the cutting line segment between the center of the threading hole and the contour line of the punch is 5-10mm. .
(2) The width of the contour of the punch and the edge of the blank shall be at least 1/5 of the thickness of the blank.
(3) The connection part reserved for subsequent cutting (pause point) should be selected near the center of gravity of the workpiece blank, and the width should be 3-4mm.
(4) In order to compensate for torsional deformation, most of the residual deformation is left in the first rough cutting stage, and the offset is increased to 0.5-0.8 mm. Subsequent three times using the fine cut method, because the cutting margin is small, the deformation is also reduced.
(5) After most of the four cutting operations are completed, the workpiece is blown dry with compressed air. Then, the end face of the blank is washed with an alcohol solution, dried and then dried with a binder or liquid quick-drying adhesive (usually 502 quick-drying Glue) Grind the thinned metal sheet about 1.5mm thick on the blank, and then cut the reserved part of the workpiece at the offset of the previous 4 times (Note: Do not drop the glue into the water nozzle or drip To the spare part of the workpiece, in order to avoid causing non-conductive and can not be processed).