Model NO.: Customized
Die Casting Method: Precision Die Casting
Machining: Machining Center
Surface Preparation: Deburring
Tolerance Grade: 5
Certification: SGS, RoHS, ISO 9001:2008
Mold: Mold Design & Making
Material Available: ADC10, ADC12, A380, A360,A390 Alsi10, Yl104
Transport Package: Carton or wooden box
Origin: DongGuan China
Die Casting Machine Type: Cold Chamber Die Casting Machine
Application: Auto Parts
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Pressure Chamber Structure: Horizontal
Casting Surface Quality Level: 2
Software Applied: PRO/E, Auto CAD, Solid Work 2008, Ug, CAD
HS Code: 7616991090
|Item||Die Casting Part|
|Material||ADC10, ADC12, A380, A360,A390 AlSi10, YL104|
|Manufacture Process||1)Process:Die casting/gravity casting/sand casting 2)Secondary Machinining:Deburring,Tapping,Drilling,Punching,Grinding,milling,CNC turning,Polishing,|
|Surface treatment||vibration grinding,ball blasting,anodization,plating,painting,powder coating,polishing,brushed,|
chrome plating,nickel plating,e-coating etc
|Package||Wooden,Carton , Bubble wrap ,Pallet or as customers' requirement|
1. ISO 9001: 2008 certified
2.Over 10 years experiences in producing die casting
7. Strict quality Control System
Why Choose Us: *High Quality *Competitive Price *Excellent Service *Good Lead Time
1. Our strong R&D and QC department can control the products to meet your strict requirement.
2. Different kinds of finish available, like anodized, power coating, painting, polishing, electrophoresis, plating. etc.
3. Different dimensions according to the client's request
4. Can provide various sizes and packing according to specific requirements
5. We offer the engineer consultation to your design for production improvement and cost saving
6. Customized and tailored orders are welcome
7. High quality and delivery in time
8. Any OEM orders will be welcome here.
Q1. When can I get the price?
A: We usually quote within 2 days after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
Q2. How long is the lead-time for mold?
A: It all depends on the mold's size and complexity. Normally, the lead time is 35-50days.
If the molds are very simple and not big size, we can work out within 25 days.
Q3. I have no 3D drawing, how should I start the new project?
A: You can supply us a sample, we will help you finish the 3D drawing design.
Q4. Before shipment, how to make sure the products quality?
A: If you don't come to our factory and also don't have the third party for inspection, we will be as your inspection worker. We will supply you a video for production process detail include process report, products size ,structure and surface detail, packing detail and so on.