ABS material 3d printing SLA laser rapid prototyping sample light curing 3d printing accessories
ABS and model 3D printing and printing plastic parts 3D printer model. 3D printing is usually done using a digital technology material printer. In the past, it used to be in mold manufacturing, industrial design and other fields to make models. It is gradually being used in the direct manufacture of some products, and there are components that are printed using this technique. At present, our company's 3D printing technology is very mature, as long as you have the need, then welcome you to contact us, we will bring you the best service and the best products.
3D Rapid Prototype
Plastic-ABS, PC, PMMA, POM, PA(NYLON), Rubber, Silicone, etc
Metal-Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Stainless Steel, Sheet Metal
Paint, Polish, Silk-screen Printing, Anodized, Electronic Plated,
Surface treatment, Brush, Rubber oil, Sandblasted, etc
The Field We Serve
Good quality and reasonable price.
Fast lead time
Advanced technology and equipment
Responsible for any quality problem from us
we are manufacturer
Customize all kinds of model-Service
• Rapid Prototyping: SLA, SLS prototyping
• CNC machining prototype: Plastic, Brass, Aluminum
• Silicone mold, Injection mold, Vacuum casting
• Industrial design
Customize all kinds of model-field of application
• Hardware Prototype: Faucet, head shower, bath equipment, Sanitary ware
• 3D Printing: Jewelry, Shoes, Architect
• Electric and electronic class prototype: car model, motorcycle model.
• Motor vehicles: Automobile parts, Motorcycle parts.
• Small Batch membrane: LED, Plastic, Tablet ps android
• Other Products prototype: exhibition samples, testing samples.
Q: Can you produce the products as customer designed?
A:Yes, certainly! OEM service is our main business.
Q: How about the preferred formats?
A:2D draft drawing with your concept; 2D drawing: DXF, DWG, PDF, etc; 3D drawing:STP, IGES, STL, X-T, IGS, STP etc.
Q: Would you put up suggestions in case the customer's drawing & design is not so rational or professional?
A:Surely we must point it out if there is. Our technicians check the drawing file at the very first time when we get it from customer.